Winter Shows and Events at the Prep

Winter Shows and Events at the Prep

This holiday season, the Riviera family is buzzing with excitement as we wrap up the year 2023 with joy and cheer on our campus. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of the administration, we’ve lined up an array of festive events that promise to bring our school community together in celebration. From heartwarming shows to new and exciting activities, there’s something for everyone. Get ready to make lasting memories with friends and family at the upcoming holiday events this month.

The Winter Show

December 6, 6 pm

The Winter Show brought to you by the Dance and Drama Departments

On Wednesday, December 6, Riviera’s annual Winter Show featured impressive musical numbers, monologues, and choreographed dances presented by the Dance and Drama Departments. It proudly showcased its first-semester accomplishments. For those who missed it, a copy of the show is available for purchase from Ms. Rodriguez.

SGA Toy Drive

December 4-December 15

Toy Drive brought to you by the Student Government Association

From December 4 to December 15, the Student Government Association will hold its annual toy drive to benefit St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center and Holtz Children’s Hospital. Each grade is responsible for bringing unwrapped gifts for their respective age group. Need help deciding what to buy? Get some inspiration through the Jucan Foundation, where you can find various gifts perfect for every age group.  

The Riviera Holiday Bazaar

December 9, 11 am-4 pm

Holiday Bazaar brought to you by the Riviera Parent’s Club

Holiday Bazaar brought to you by the Riviera Parent’s Club will be held in the cafetorium on December 9 from 11 am to 4 pm. The Bazaar presents a wonderful chance to discover meaningful gifts for your loved ones from local vendors. Explore a variety of products, from charming jewelry and delectable baked goods to unique crafts and stylish swimwear. Join us in supporting our local small businesses and share the festive spirit. Come out to the Bazaar and make this holiday season truly special.

A Winter Music Concert

December 12, 6 pm

The Winter Music Concert brought to you by the Music Department

Join us for a magical night as Riviera’s music department proudly presents the Winter Music Concert. This event, featuring a diverse range of musical talents such as concert band, jazz band, chorus, and drumline, promises to showcase the incredible progress our music department has made in the first semester. We invite you to come out and support your fellow Bulldogs on December 12 at 6 pm in the cafetorium for an unforgettable evening of music. See you there!

As we wrap up the year at Riviera, the holiday season has been buzzing with excitement on our campus. From the impressive Winter Show to the Student Government Association’s Toy Drive benefiting local charities and the Riviera Holiday Bazaar showcasing local vendors, our community has engaged in various festive events. Join us for the Winter Music Concert on December 12, 6 pm, in the cafetorium, and let’s close out 2023 with a celebration of our students’ talents.  See you there!